I have been overcharged by thousands of dollars and I can't resolve this issue. What type of lawyer do I need

Asked on Aug 05th, 2017 on White Collar Crime - Connecticut
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on Aug 29th, 2017 at 12:33 PM
You might need a consumer defense attorney but more likely you need a civil litigator. Either way its impossible to determine without more information on how you were overcharged, who did the charging, was it a service or an item being purchased, etc. Please contact us for further assistance.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters